Diesel Bike Project – Update

Yesterday I managed to drill the holes in the gearbox mounting plates and bolt the gearbox to the engine. I also added a bit more welding to the brackets as they will be taking a lot of weight!

So, the engine is now fully supported! The next step is to drop the gearbox again and install the throttle assembly. Unfortunately¬†today’s¬†weather has called of doing much outside :(


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>