Yesterday I managed to drill the holes in the gearbox mounting plates and bolt the gearbox to the engine. I also added a bit more welding to the brackets as they will be taking a lot of weight!
So, the engine is now fully supported! The next step is to drop the gearbox again and install the throttle assembly. Unfortunately today’s weather has called of doing much outside 🙁
949 total views, no views today
Around 6 months ago I started this diesel motorbike project. It started life as a Honda CB400 that I bought from a guy in Somerset. He had already carried out the diesel engine conversion using the following specifications:
6,850 total views, no views today
Recently, I helped my girlfriend purchase a 2000 Mercedes A170 CDI. There were no issues with it, it has low mileage, and it was in relatively good condition.
9,610 total views, no views today