Just a little update on the diesel bike build.
I managed to get the carbs, air box, and engine + elecrics out today.
It was getting pretty dark by the time I finished, however, I managed to get the engine into the frame for a test fit and to see what sort of space I have.
Now, I think I wont be able to get away with this build without modfying the frame. However, the gearbox should fit with the engine in its current location. Of course the flywheel wont fit with the engine in its current location as its goes where the frame down tube is.
765 total views, no views today
Just a quick update on the diesel bike buid.
The engine and gearbox is out of the old bike:
The fairing and lights/engine elctrical have been removed from the xj600:
I ran out of light, but the next stuff is the exhaust and then engine out.
The pulleys for the belt drive have arrived, I will pop round to the metal place to see how much to turn it down, depending on whether Tim gets back to me 🙂
1,031 total views, no views today
On my old W210, I exchanged the cluster bulbs after 3 of them blew at once (which was odd). I recently did It again for my new w210 and documented it.
7,326 total views, no views today